What to expect the day of.
Please arrive 15 minutes before rental time, bring ID, if you have been drinking you will not be allowed to rent, and you will forfeit your money. Weather will be replaced or refunded. $500 deposit per machine, refundable (within 72 hrs) after machines checked back in without damage being reported by Play Watersports staff. $100 non-refundable if rental is canceled within 24 hrs of rental time.
Please bring- ID, Sunscreen, sunglasses. some people prefer wearing shirts and shoes. PFD will be provided for everyone and will be required to use PWC. Walkie talkies will also be provided in case of issues on the lake, or to communicate with play watersports staff or other watercraft in your party.
We will provide an orientation to machines, and have everything signed prior to rental, time starts when you have booked, not when you get on the water. Please arrive early to get orientation, and personal flotation devices, as well as sign-in process
- RiDE™: Drivers switch from forward to neutral to reverse with one pull of the throttle resulting in easier deceleration, reversing and docking.
- INSTRUMENTATION DISPLAY: Compact integrated display shows important information like fuel and speed.
- STORAGE: The EX Series offers more storage options than comparably-priced PWC.
- HYDRO-TURF® MATS: Lightweight, slip-resistant Hydro-Turf® mats provide superior traction on the extended swim platform and footwells.
- CLASS-LEADING YAMAHA TR-1 MARINE ENGINE: This award winning, lightweight 3-cylinder engine brings a fun ride with maximum fuel economy.
- REBOARDING STEP: Designed to make it easier to reboard after a swim. Conveniently tucks away when not in use.
RiDE™ by Yamaha
Reverse in RiDE™ with Traction Control
Shout It Out Loud!
Things to do at Lake Mac
Lake McConaughy is Nebraska’s largest lake and reservoir in a tri-state region. Lake Mac is twenty miles long, four miles wide, and 142 feet deep at the dam. The dam is among the largest of its type in the world, and the fish grow to trophy proportions, accounting for several state records.
Built on the edge of the Nebraska Sandhills, Lake Mac offers natural white sand beaches, excellent fishing, and has become a favorite with campers, sailboaters, windsurfers, swimmers, water skiers, picnickers, scuba divers, hunters, ice boaters, and many other outdoor folks.