What to expect the day of.
Please arrive 15 minutes before rental time, bring ID, if you have been drinking you will not be allowed to rent, and you will forfeit your money. Weather will be replaced or refunded. $500 deposit per machine, refundable (within 72 hrs) after machines checked back in without damage being reported by Play Watersports staff. $100 non-refundable if rental is canceled within 24 hrs of rental time.
Please bring- ID, Sunscreen, sunglasses. some people prefer wearing shirts and shoes. PFD will be provided for everyone and will be required to use PWC. Walkie talkies will also be provided in case of issues on the lake, or to communicate with play watersports staff or other watercraft in your party.
We will provide an orientation to machines, and have everything signed prior to rental, time starts when you have booked, not when you get on the water. Please arrive early to get orientation, and personal flotation devices, as well as sign-in process
- RiDE™: Drivers switch from forward to neutral to reverse with one pull of the throttle resulting in easier deceleration, reversing and docking.
- INSTRUMENTATION DISPLAY: Compact integrated display shows important information like fuel and speed.
- STORAGE: The EX Series offers more storage options than comparably-priced PWC.
- HYDRO-TURF® MATS: Lightweight, slip-resistant Hydro-Turf® mats provide superior traction on the extended swim platform and footwells.
- CLASS-LEADING YAMAHA TR-1 MARINE ENGINE: This award winning, lightweight 3-cylinder engine brings a fun ride with maximum fuel economy.
- REBOARDING STEP: Designed to make it easier to reboard after a swim. Conveniently tucks away when not in use.
RiDE™ by Yamaha
Reverse in RiDE™ with Traction Control
Shout It Out Loud!
Things to do in Belton
The Dead Fish restaurant is an amazing place sitting on top of a cliff overlooking lake Belton.
Historical sites include the old “Charter Oak” on the Leon River, near the City of Belton, and the Stage Coach Inn in nearby Salado. Tour Miller Springs Nature Area located below Belton Dam. The nature area includes a hiking trail along the Leon River, a restored historic bridge, and several wildlife-viewing points. Belton Lake is located adjacent to the Fort Hood Army Base, which has several points of interest for the military buff. The mural painted on the spillway wall of Belton Dam depicts the history of the Bell County area.